Welcome to F.C. Irish's Flight Log

Feel free to comment, discuss, add, or challenge anything on this blog. The idea of the Flight Log is to find our common culture amidst the regional differences. I'm looking for a clear understanding, and everything I write is meant to facilitate discussion toward that goal. Enjoy.

27 December 2011

Use It or Lose It

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2011                                             9:36 P.M. E.S.T.
SORTIE 3 OF THE DAY
PILOT F. Irish S/A
EQUIPMENT General Sherman

ENTRY 1
     It is alarming that I have forgotten how to roll a joint. For the majority of my time since returning to the Commonwealth, I have been smoking bowls, and blunts rolled by a Master Roller I know. Now, when the time comes that I wish to go on a long distance burn cruise, and I cannot get a hold of my friend, I come to find that I have the utmost difficulty in rolling a joint. It used to be a habit to roll them while I was in college, especially since we, for the most part, surfed. Roll one up, put it in a watertight bag, and go surfing. after a few waves, drift and burn. I just can't believe I am struggling so damn much. So, it appears bowls are on the horizon for this burn cruise. A solo one it appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment