Welcome to F.C. Irish's Flight Log

Feel free to comment, discuss, add, or challenge anything on this blog. The idea of the Flight Log is to find our common culture amidst the regional differences. I'm looking for a clear understanding, and everything I write is meant to facilitate discussion toward that goal. Enjoy.

15 January 2012

Sometimes You Can't Get There

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15, 2012                                                   1:30 P.M. E.S.T.  
SORTIE 3 OF THE DAY  
PILOT F. Irish S/A    
EQUIPMENT General Sherman   


ENTRY 1

GH HIT!

     I've got no idea what to write about today, got a lingering headache, that is relieved by the pot, and hopefully by the aspirin I took just before this cup of coffee. I hope it all works out, and my head stops hurting. I don't know if I will be doing anything tonight, though I have to be at work 8 A.M. tomorrow morning and I still exist without a vehicle at the present time. The only way to get to work may be to stay somewhere where I know I'll have a ride. That or set one up now, so that I have a set schedule for once.

HIT!

I gotta do laundry, that's for sure.

(Continued at 3:01 P.M.)

HIT!

Buh, that's all I can really say. It is one of those days that you just don't wanna do anything, I just wanna fucking do something. Last night was a blast, but started out awkward for me, as it had been three years since I was at a party like that. Makes you feel kinda old. I don't know though, just blar.

No comments:

Post a Comment