Welcome to F.C. Irish's Flight Log

Feel free to comment, discuss, add, or challenge anything on this blog. The idea of the Flight Log is to find our common culture amidst the regional differences. I'm looking for a clear understanding, and everything I write is meant to facilitate discussion toward that goal. Enjoy.

04 January 2012

This Sucks

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2012                                            5:12 A.M. E.S.T.
SORTIE 2 OF THE DAY  
PILOT F. Irish S/A    
EQUIPMENT General Sherman    

ENTRY 1
     Literally, this entry is going to suck. I've got nothing for yous, I've got nothing for me, and I've definitely got nothing for any sort of authority figure. You think I know why I've got no motivation, satisfaction, or desire to do this right now? I'm trying to force something out. I can't even look at the blog without wanting to do something to improve its look, and yet no matter how I try, it doesn't satisfy me. I feel stagnant, as if nothing changes, life will always be exactly as it is now, or was in the past, with some sort of glass ceiling keeping my spirits caged.



HIT!

I feel like I've said all I can say, both in this Log, and in life, and the thing that irks me is that I know both those statements are untrue. I can recognize my own defeat it appears. I've been there enough before in my life, and I'll be there god knows how many times after this point. I don't really care to know. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. I'm done with this entry, I'm tired, and I figure if I continue saying stuff in this frame of mind that I care not to ever be in but find myself drifting through constantly that people will latch on and go "Oh that's about me!" or "He's talking about that!" None of you know, none of you will know, and no amount of marijuana will let this demon into the light.

HIT!

But yeah, done with this bull shit entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment